Maier Plastics

Woody 350

Does anyone have pics to share with the Maier redesigned plastic on your shee. I picked up a set today of the black carbon fiber and I'm hoping I made the right choice. It was a spur of the moment decision, as I was going to go with the classic look in red and black. I also have an 07 Raptor and was sceptical if I wanted the Banshee to look the same. Too late now, but I was hoping someone had some pics so I could see how they look. Thanks

Does anyone have pics to share with the Maier redesigned plastic on your shee. I picked up a set today of the black carbon fiber and I'm hoping I made the right choice. It was a spur of the moment decision, as I was going to go with the classic look in red and black. I also have an 07 Raptor and was sceptical if I wanted the Banshee to look the same. Too late now, but I was hoping someone had some pics so I could see how they look. Thanks

You didn't buy the raptor style plastics, did you?

Not sure I like the way you asked that. Yes, they are the Raptor style

LOL, There's a reason I asked it the way I did. They don't look too great. SOME people have said they like them, but it makes the machine not even look like a banshee anymore. There was a guy in the For Sale section a month or two ago, that pretty much couldn't GIVE them away.

MAIER-YYZF350.jpg

Now do you see why?

LOL, There's a reason I asked it the way I did. They don't look too great. SOME people have said they like them, but it makes the machine not even look like a banshee anymore. There was a guy in the For Sale section a month or two ago, that pretty much couldn't GIVE them away.

MAIER-YYZF350.jpg

Now do you see why?

Craptor plastic robs the Banshee of it's identity and anybody that puts that CRAPtor shit on a Banshee should be ran off this website.Every time I see a bike wearing this stuff I laugh that somebody would make their bike look like that on purpose.

Thanks for that picture MattSCESC, I like the look. Looks tough and the good news is I still have my black stockers to switch if I want a change. I figure to have new carbon fiber looking plastics that I didn't pay much for is cool. I like having options.

why dont ya sell me them black stockers, since ya like them craptor look alikes. if ya wanna get rid of the black stockers ill take em pm me if ya want to sell them, i got white stockers ill throw ya with some cash. ha they even got the hq stickers on them that makes them worth 100$ more right there.lol :cheers:

why dont ya sell me them black stockers, since ya like them craptor look alikes. if ya wanna get rid of the black stockers ill take em pm me if ya want to sell them, i got white stockers ill throw ya with some cash. ha they even got the hq stickers on them that makes them worth 100$ more right there.lol :cheers:

Ya... I gotta say those things are ugly, the real raptors are nice looking bikes those arn't. I still think the stock plastics are the best looking thing, alot of people think the banshee is ugly but I always thought it looked like one tuff SOB, I even like the stock over fullbores I'm not a big fan of all the roundness. but those rear plastics look nice.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I was not too impressed with the raptor style plastics, so I set them back. The carbon fiber look was cool, but it did end up looking too much like my raptor and even my KFX. I returned them and went with my original plan of red and black. The rear fender style wasn't too bad, a little less square, but I went with the original look.