nice 87 banshee for sale

hi guys im selling my banshee its a 87 really nice shape just rebuild about 5 months ago not even 5 hours on it compression is 145 on both cyinders stock head.

and with the rebuild i got new cyinders of a 04 they are on stock bore the bike is all stock except the pistons... itp rims and dg bumper and grab bar tires are in pretty good shape

only thing that is wrong is it needs a helicoil on the number 8 stud easy fix pm or email a price chaogl44@hotmail.com

its the one in my sig picture

hi guys im selling my banshee its a 87 really nice shape just rebuild about 5 months ago not even 5 hours on it compression is 145 on both cyinders stock head.

and with the rebuild i got new cyinders of a 04 they are on stock bore the bike is all stock except the pistons... itp rims and dg bumper and grab bar tires are in pretty good shape

only thing that is wrong is it needs a helicoil on the number 8 stud easy fix pm or email a price chaogl44@hotmail.com

sorry im located in the middle of wisconsin taylor county jump river im looking to get 1000 price its negotiable

• 2 weeks later...

still forsale

• 3 weeks later...