LOTS OF BANSHEE STUFF

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I paid for the TRX frame on the 21st of March to get shipped and I stil do not have it at my house. I also send 2 PM's to him asking him where it was at and also a tracking number for it if it was sent, he still hasnt written back to me!

I paid for the TRX frame on the 21st of March to get shipped and I stil do not have it at my house. I also send 2 PM's to him asking him where it was at and also a tracking number for it if it was sent, he still hasnt written back to me!

Is the frame being sent to germany? If so you should see how long it takes to get stuff like that in the states :) Ill get ahold of him and see what is going on with it for you. I keep in good contact with him.

370 is a slow shipper, but he will not fuck you over. i let him know that he needs to check this thread.

Yes Please do, I would like to believe that no one on the BHQ would do other BHQ memebers like that, all I really want to know is if he shipped it and if so what is the tracking number, and if he didnt ship it whats the plan on that, granted I am not home right now but I dont like my money out there floating like that.

i've resized the box a couple times... UPS is wierd on size when you get that big and i guess i had too much extra box past the frame.. i got the box resized and they stck me on 12 hour day shift last week.. by time i get off work the place was closed.. i sent ya a PM. i've never fucked anyone over.. it'll be there in the next couple days...