What Grade Fuel? Stock 02

I'm going for my first real ride since I bought my Banshee and I was wondering what's the recommended octane for a stock Banshee? I went out today and bought a new set of NGK BR8ES plugs and some AMSOIL INTERCEPTOR, so now I'd just like to know about the fuel. Around here we have 87, 89, and 91. What's best in my case? I'm guessing 89?

Thanks in advance.

I'm going for my first real ride since I bought my Banshee and I was wondering what's the recommended octane for a stock Banshee? I went out today and bought a new set of NGK BR8ES plugs and some AMSOIL INTERCEPTOR, so now I'd just like to know about the fuel. Around here we have 87, 89, and 91. What's best in my case? I'm guessing 89?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks, man. Thinking about going with 32:1. Is that a little bit oil-rich or is it a good safe ratio to run these? Been reading that alot of people use 40:1 or 50:1. I'd like to try that but I'm a little concerned about running it lean. Any advice on this?

Yamaha recomends 91 or 93 depending on which is available in your area. Most guys on here that run Amsoil run at least 40:1 I believe. I run Klotz at 40:1 in my bike and have had zero problems. Once you decide on a fuel, oil brand, and mixing ratio, stay with it and jet your bike to run on it at your altitude and temp.

Thanks for you input, guys. So maybe I'll try 36:1 since the Amsoil is a synthetic. That should still be plenty of oil. I'll try it tomorrow and see how it runs. The guy I just bought it from says he was running 20:1, but , I think that's a little extreme. Shouldn't I get some gains from leaning out on the oil a little?

Thanks for you input, guys. So maybe I'll try 36:1 since the Amsoil is a synthetic. That should still be plenty of oil. I'll try it tomorrow and see how it runs. The guy I just bought it from says he was running 20:1, but , I think that's a little extreme. Shouldn't I get some gains from leaning out on the oil a little?

the amount of oil actually has little to play with the power gain part....unless your runnin retartedly SUPER rich or SUPER lean.......either way you can run 32:1 or 40:1 with a synthetic without a problem.

And welcome to the site buddy