Rumble On The Ridge

• 11 months later...

The first of three rides will be held on April 10th. Always a large turnout. Here is a link to their site for directions and more info.

Rumble On The Ridge

I will be camping/riding in Wellsville that weekend also. Hope to see some Banshees.

Im pretty sure i will be coming out saturday morning but i wont be camping just ride all day and come back to cleveland.

The first of three rides will be held on April 10th. Always a large turnout. Here is a link to their site for directions and more info.

Rumble On The Ridge

I will be camping/riding in Wellsville that weekend also. Hope to see some Banshees.

thinking of doing this.its always nice down there,providing its not summer and a dust bowl.my buddies have been talking about it but the one dude has a cabin there and is a member of the shortcreek sportsman club,so we can ride there without the ride date,but i like riding with a shit ton of people,so if were gonna make it down for the ride on the date ill let u know.theres 4 of us with shees.gotta represent the hq!!!!