Parts

I have a few parts off a bike I parted out everything will be plus shipping 97 frame can get title make me an offer sold

set of stock rims no tires they are not bent but have scratches 60$

stock axel with sprocket hub, brack hub and carrier needs bearings axel is bent i seen

stock swinger not shure on shape of bearings make offer?

rear shock and links shock i think needs rebuilding 20$

front arms and tie rods off the 97 in bad shape 35$

gas tank with shutoff threads are good on one side other has a stud 20$ sold

I also have a set of arms off my 04 and shocks they are in good shape straight black in color 100$ arms are sold

I also have the tank and grill plastic carbonfiber look (maier)

let me know guys if the prices are too high I will ship parts ups or usps you will get tracking numbers I also want to know when you recieve the parts if your happy with them thanks

Great seller here guys. Stayed in constant contact with me. Parts were packaged extremely well and were exactly as described. I wouldnt hesitate to buy used parts from MN shee again. Great prices also. Thanks for the motor and other parts.

I have a few parts off a bike I parted out everything will be plus shipping 97 frame can get title make me an offer sold

set of stock rims no tires they are not bent but have scratches 60$

stock axel with sprocket hub, brack hub and carrier needs bearings axel is bent i seen

stock swinger not shure on shape of bearings make offer?

rear shock and links shock i think needs rebuilding 20$

front arms and tie rods off the 97 in bad shape 35$

gas tank with shutoff threads are good on one side other has a stud 20$ sold

I also have a set of arms off my 04 and shocks they are in good shape straight black in color 100$ arms are sold

I also have the tank and grill plastic carbonfiber look (maier)

let me know guys if the prices are too high I will ship parts ups or usps you will get tracking numbers I also want to know when you recieve the parts if your happy with them thanks

Tie rods and left side arms sold

Tie rods and left side arms sold

CARRIER and sprocket and brake hub sold Only have the front spindles and hubs, front shocks black springs, rear shock with dogbone and swinger and the foot pegs also have the stock gold rims thanks guys