bakersfieldturbo

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lik e i told you man im back out of town .. if you worked on a off shore rig. you will know how hard it is to get online . and when work calls i got to go ... but like i said my wife will have it sent tomorrow ...

Horseshit pal....I know better. I'm in the military, and when they call I have to go...but if I owed money it would be paid or contact would be made, you could have taken 3 minutes....you said tomorrow months ago..

yesterday was the last day i could file a dispute. to anyone that is ever in this position. you have 45 days from when the payment was made to file a dispute. after that paypal gives them 20 days to make it right. if not, on that 20th day you file a claim and paypal will review it and make the decision on what happens..... i was never informed you went out of town again. you asked for my paypal info mar. 8th. i gave it to you mar. 8th. i dont care if you went back out of town again or not, i was filing a dispute before it was too late. if you wont refund it paypal will.

so did you get your money back or no? Im confused as hell, this guys says he going to make shit right like 20 times in this thread, and you still dont have your money or pipes? Cmon bakersfield, get shit settled already.