NEED HELP.....

What color plastic should I change to?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is what I did... bought some spray paint from wally world... left the plastics smooth (no sanding), and went at it. With the paint, you can tell what it's going to look like once the colors are actually on the shee, sucks buy something that you think would look good then actually seeing in person and up close and wishing you hadn't gotten it. With the paint, you can take it back off easily enough if you don't go too heavy on the paint. I was able to strip the orange paint off of my front plastics at the local car wash with high pressure, hot, soapy water. A few places still had some paint in some rough areas or areas that had a deep scar, but paint remover in the can from wally world did the trick, and it doesn't harm the plastics. Now my back fenders are another story... I used a primer coat under the spray paint.. and it's made it a bit more difficult to remove... but it's coming along ok. Only bad thing about the paint is you have to remove all the stickers... which looks like you'd have your work cut out for ya, lol.

i think u should sitck with blue maybe a darker blue but that thing looks sweet as hell right now and i whouldnt mess with success

Its darker in person. The camera makes it look light for some reason. But its the stock plastic - Yamaha Blue.

When RU going to stop!? :twisted:

NEVER! :twisted: ! You can ALWAYS change something! Or maybe I will stop once I get another one to trick out! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

ya wanna sell your front fender??

Nah. Thanks anyways. Im gonna keep them for an experimental painting! :twisted:

Damn nice the way it is YamBanshee00, if you didn't go back with blue I would go with something to contrast the blue frame like yellow, or maaaybe silver (for some reason silver plastic looks a little strange, at least on the couple quads I've seen, but at least it would be different).

Damn nice the way it is YamBanshee00, if you didn't go back with blue I would go with something to contrast the blue frame like yellow, or maaaybe silver (for some reason silver plastic looks a little strange, at least on the couple quads I've seen, but at least it would be different).

Took the words right out of my mouth!!! Ive been saying the same thing. I love the way black plastic looks, but just think I need some contrast! Dont get me wrong, I love the blue too, but I want to be different. 8)