Jetting my 535 cheetah cub

jetboat1971

Is there anyone who can help with getting this jetted or at least give me a good starting point? the engine is 68mm bore 10mm stroker with 38mm pwk's andthey have 5.5 slides in them also it has V-force reeds 21cc domes the stator plate is a +6.5 degrees of timing and I have Trinity stage 4 pipes

To be safe i would start at a 160 on the main and 55 on the pilot.

Is there anyone who can help with getting this jetted or at least give me a good starting point? the engine is 68mm bore 10mm stroker with 38mm pwk's andthey have 5.5 slides in them also it has V-force reeds 21cc domes the stator plate is a +6.5 degrees of timing and I have Trinity stage 4 pipes

isn't a 68mil bore x10 mil stroke a 465cc?

Not sure on your setup, but I know the 4 mils w/ stock jugs like 162-172 mains, 48 pilots. Most cub cylinders like 148-155 mains, 45 pilots. So your guess is as good as mine.