Whats a good paddle for my dune port?

flyRTby

My bike came stock with a set of sand devil 8 paddles i wanna say 20x11x8(im not 100% positive, because i'm posting this at work right now). Heres a link to my bike and my mods. I'm making some decent power and im curious if my 20x8 paddles will hold up for the whoopin im about to put on my buddies. I've been considering getting set of 9 paddles(the second set down from the top),here. Just looking for suggestions all will help.. thanks boys

I have a stock stroke dune port and i still run the 20x10x10 8 paddle haulers from when my bike was stock and its not enough. I dont know how much difference there is with staying with 8 paddles, but stepping up to 21x12x8 like suggested above. Interested in that myself. You hate to spend a couple bills on a set of tires you may or may not be happy with.

I have a stock stroke dune port and i still run the 20x10x10 8 paddle haulers from when my bike was stock and its not enough. I dont know how much difference there is with staying with 8 paddles, but stepping up to 21x12x8 like suggested above. Interested in that myself. You hate to spend a couple bills on a set of tires you may or may not be happy with.

the difference is huge, 20/10/10 suck, they dig more than anything else. The taller tire/smaller rim combo hooks way harder