No Spark

bansheeguy14

Alright guys I need some help. I have recently pulled the bikes out of the garage to start to get them into condition to use this year. I put them away running in perfect condition and now one of them has absolutely no spark. I have spent about 15 total hours on the bike in the past two days reading forums and the manual. Have tested every connection atleast twice and cleaned all connections. The stator was replaced about a year and a half ago and has only 5 rides on it and the spark plug coil and unit itself was replaced at the same time. I have checked the gap in the pick up coil, which is fine, and have replaced the spark plugs with new ones. I have also checked all grounds. The TORS unit is removed. If anyone can think of anything else to check other than what I already have then please give me a shout, as I am fresh out of ideas. Thanks!

Alright guys I need some help. I have recently pulled the bikes out of the garage to start to get them into condition to use this year. I put them away running in perfect condition and now one of them has absolutely no spark. I have spent about 15 total hours on the bike in the past two days reading forums and the manual. Have tested every connection atleast twice and cleaned all connections. The stator was replaced about a year and a half ago and has only 5 rides on it and the spark plug coil and unit itself was replaced at the same time. I have checked the gap in the pick up coil, which is fine, and have replaced the spark plugs with new ones. I have also checked all grounds. The TORS unit is removed. If anyone can think of anything else to check other than what I already have then please give me a shout, as I am fresh out of ideas. Thanks!

Swap parts off the other bike that has spark, cdi maybe. Does the flywheel sound like a baby rattle (broken magnets}?.pickup coil itself. :shrugani: