Who makes this aluminum swing arm

I don't make much anymore........ If fact I think you own the last ATV thing I made.jesterlaugh.gif

You make any sweet 1-off parts for your mustang? Give me a call one of these days, haven't heard from you in a while. You need to come up and massacre another lawnmower with us.

- Jared

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would think it would be hard to claim a carrier housing like that. Alot of companies have built those, RAD mfg., RPM, Magnum, LSR and others. I cannot recall if it was RAD or RPM that was offering aluminum stock style swingarms similar to this one a while back, but one of the companies were doing it even before LSR was offering there aluminum drag swingarms.

I won't claim the carrrier since the one I made was a rip-off of a RAD carrier. The only difference was that RAD engraves their name and some numbers in the carrier near the seals. Mine did not have that. I'm pretty sure it was RAD that was making ally swingarms too, but they usually were not for stock carriers (same sort of design though). RPM was making aluminum axles before most other people though,,,,,,,,,

You make any sweet 1-off parts for your mustang? Give me a call one of these days, haven't heard from you in a while. You need to come up and massacre another lawnmower with us.

- Jared

I have not made anything for the Stangeranger. I do need to fix a bunch of stuff on it.

I would love to come down and what you shoot yourself again. Seriously, I am trying to get down that direction here this year. I'll let you know when I get something worked out.

I have not made anything for the Stangeranger. I do need to fix a bunch of stuff on it.

I would love to come down and what you shoot yourself again. Seriously, I am trying to get down that direction here this year. I'll let you know when I get something worked out.

Yeah, let me know... even if you can only make it to denver, I would come down and hang out with you for an evening. I've got a handfull of banshees around the barn now, so if you can make it all the way up to the ranch you would have something to go ride around.

Yeah, let me know... even if you can only make it to denver, I would come down and hang out with you for an evening. I've got a handfull of banshees around the barn now, so if you can make it all the way up to the ranch you would have something to go ride around.

Sounds good! I will for sure make it to Denver this year.

Is that carrier a RAD or something like that? They used to make something like that. Don't know if they are even in business still.

not sure if its a rad or not,,they are still in business though,,i just ordered a carrier from them. and magnum and rad are the same company

Edited by shawn941