Banshee Crank Needed WTB Crankshaft

I bought a project banshee got it apart and the crank is f**ked beyond touching. I was seeing if anyone on here had any GOOD stock length cranks or maybe even a new one. I dont want a stroker crank and i dont care if its yamaha or another company but i need a good usable crank. I dont mind changing outer bearings or even inner bearings if the crank isnt welded yet, i plan on having it welded but i do not want a crank with rod problems. Let me know what you have and if its easier my email is zhaef@yahoo.com feel free to send pics and what not. Thanks

Edited by istoleacamaro

I bought a project banshee got it apart and the crank is f**ked beyond touching. I was seeing if anyone on here had any GOOD stock length cranks or maybe even a new one. I dont want a stroker crank and i dont care if its yamaha or another company but i need a good usable crank. I dont mind changing outer bearings or even inner bearings if the crank isnt welded yet, i plan on having it welded but i do not want a crank with rod problems. Let me know what you have and if its easier my email is zhaef@yahoo.com feel free to send pics and what not. Thanks

i got a hot rods crank with good rods and bearings but both main bearings on left side are bad. 30 plus shipping if you want it let me know

I bought this off ebay, was supposed to be rebuilt. Stock crank no weld.

One rod and rod bearing is new the other feels alright the inners are

probabaly ok but the outers need to be changed. I had to rob the gears and nut.

$50 shipped

101_1217.jpg

Edited by Building my First

I've got a stock crank that came out of my project when I purchased it. I think it's the right side rod that was chewed up just above the wrist pin. Other than that I think it's ok. No gears or anything though and the bearings seem to be ok. It's just in my way because I got another crank to build on. $30 plus shipping from 38572.

Edited by bigblockbanshee

few pms sent... anyone else have a crank?

i have a stock crank that has been trued and welded. bearings are in good shape.

i was going to use it for a project that i am not doing anymore.

150 shipped. :shrugani:

i am out of town on business today but i will be back tonight and can get it to the ups man for you tomorrow.