01 banshee part out

ok i have a 01 banshee that was a 4mil banshee and ended up threw a rod so i just dont have time to fix i already to the motor apart so im selling everything even the roller i have brandnew vitos 65.5 pistons with gasket kit ,jugs been ported,rev box,i have alot of aftermarket parts if any one is interested just pm me or hit me up and ill see if i still have what ur looking for i have the cases trans,everything but the crank just shoot me offers on everything n ill tell u yes or no thanks 757 546 4595 i dont have pics right at the moment but ill post tomorrow

ok i have a 01 banshee that was a 4mil banshee and ended up threw a rod so i just dont have time to fix i already to the motor apart so im selling everything even the roller i have brandnew vitos 65.5 pistons with gasket kit ,jugs been ported,rev box,i have alot of aftermarket parts if any one is interested just pm me or hit me up and ill see if i still have what ur looking for i have the cases trans,everything but the crank just shoot me offers on everything n ill tell u yes or no thanks 757 546 4595 i dont have pics right at the moment but ill post tomorrow

you selling the swingarm?