LITTLE SAHARA DUNES

BLASTERMAN11

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey 96 shee how many people you bringin along with you an wat kinda bikes they bringin

Probably just two of us, we'll be in day time parking I'll be on black Gigot drag frame and my buddy on white and red banshee. Hopefully be some good racing that weekend! It's been a long winter and snake hunt isn't gonna get here quick enough!!

• 1 month later...

dont sign me up for sure yet, but i'll try to make this one as well. wouldnt mind seeing a whole gaggle of them yellow things running around thinking they are awesome... prolly smoke me, but thats besides the point. :D

Springer you better have your as there, with ur witout the wife.

hey guys im sorry but i just found out yesterday that it mite be june before i can get my bike back together so its liable to be mid to late june before i can go to the dunes :cry:

Blaster the season will be over in June. Quaddad817 and I are going to start riding in Annoa, when the dune season is over.

You better make it Springer! I think after Snake Hunt, this is the next trip! I think the whole gang is going again.

Need to check with Bob and see if Cam is gonna be done with his motor yet. Hell, he has probably already got it done!

SP

shit, i'll try to make it. might have to make it a short overnighter or something. i just found out yesterday that i got orders to move to okc. great because i'm two hours closer to the dunes, but shitty because i have to be moved by the end of june and i have a ton of shit to do to the money pit everyone calls a house before i can even think about selling it. may is also a crazy busy month at the office.

shit, i'll try to make it. might have to make it a short overnighter or something. i just found out yesterday that i got orders to move to okc. great because i'm two hours closer to the dunes, but shitty because i have to be moved by the end of june and i have a ton of shit to do to the money pit everyone calls a house before i can even think about selling it. may is also a crazy busy month at the office.

haha, now your about an hour from me! and closer to the dunes which you cant beat! lol