Injector Kit?

09BansheeUAE

in most cases a EFI motor will produce more hp take an older Arctic Cat 650 snowmobile motor as example, they made a carbed and efi version, the carbed version was good for about 100hp the efi was good for about 108-110 hp. 99BansheeUAE I would personally never put a single carb on mine, need to know what kind of riding your doing to recommend parts.

Aww..

So guys what do u think would be good mods for my banshee?

i was thinkin Pistons, and thats it "Wisco" but im worried that i would face alotta problems with it if i start modding it with mods that give alot of power like pistons.

any Suggestions?

I don't consider Wiseco pistons to be a high horsepower mod, they are a forged piston which is more reliable than the stock cast piston. Aside from the lighter weight and the bigger port windows in the skirt, they are a stock replacement. If you want more power you need to add pipes first, then add a better breathing air filter( do away with the air box if you don't ride in mud or water). Next increase your compression by either cutting the stock head or getting a Cool Head with domes that are smaller than stock. The next step would be bump your timing. The last Bolt on mod would be better reeds and/or reed cages. From there you are looking at porting and/or a 4 mil crank, but you need to decide about the 4 mil before you port because, depending on the port job, once it is ported you won't be able to port it for the 4 mil. Of course, once you do any mod at all you will need to jet it for the mod.

I don't consider Wiseco pistons to be a high horsepower mod, they are a forged piston which is more reliable than the stock cast piston. Aside from the lighter weight and the bigger port windows in the skirt, they are a stock replacement. If you want more power you need to add pipes first, then add a better breathing air filter( do away with the air box if you don't ride in mud or water). Next increase your compression by either cutting the stock head or getting a Cool Head with domes that are smaller than stock. The next step would be bump your timing. The last Bolt on mod would be better reeds and/or reed cages. From there you are looking at porting and/or a 4 mil crank, but you need to decide about the 4 mil before you port because, depending on the port job, once it is ported you won't be able to port it for the 4 mil. Of course, once you do any mod at all you will need to jet it for the mod.

i think a 4 mil banshee is too much for me im only 15 xD and i do dune climbing trail Killing the dunes n stuff n alot and alot of Straight lines that take me like 40 mins of straight line driving to get to my destination at like 110+ Km/h or sumthin like that.

My banshee has Dual K&N Filters, Full Toomey T5 Exhaust system, and its jetted and thats all, so wiseco pistons are better for straight lines and live longer and give the engine more life time than the stock pistons?

i ride in a hot climate im from Dubai, and drive mostly in deserts

P.S........FYI Guys my banshee is a 2009 not a 1999.

if u wanna see it look atThis Video :D...3 videos

• 1 month later...