F/S Alloy Boltz Stainless 522pc bolt kit

I have a mostly new 522 piece Alloy Boltz stainless bolt kit for a Banshee. The reason I say mostly new is because I started building my Banshee about 2 and a half years ago and stopped on it. The individual kits that have been installed are the front bumper bolts, lower a-arm, TORS controller, ignition coil, dog bone, lower link, voltage regulator, CDI box, grab bar, tail light, swingarm chain guide, and steering stem bearing. These bolts will be removed and individually tagged/bagged and returned to the kit. I don't know if you'd consider them used or mocked up or what but my Banshee is still a bare frame sitting on the stand. These bolts have never seen a speck of dirt at all. I'm asking $100 shipped to anywhere in the contiguous 48 United States. Here's the link to what comes with the kit, http://alloyboltz.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=193_212_213&products_id=1110 . PM me or email for faster response at R1Rider31@hotmail.com.

0210001219.jpg