HELP PLEASE! Engine Noise, Ticking.

Kyzer

I have a 02 Banshee, took it for a short ride and it just stopped running. When I got back to the garage I pulled the plugs (which were kinda burnt looking) and did a comp test. With 125 on each cylinder, oil level fine, temp only 150, I drained my gas tank and noticed NO color in the gas. I then put fresh 32-1 premix in and started kicking. On about the 10th kick shee started up but doesn't idle like it should and is now making a ticking noise. Please help, what did I F#$% up!

so you think you ran it with no oil in it? any idea what the compression was before? did you notice anything stuck to the plugs when you pulled them out?

chances are you stuck a ring and it scored the cylinder and thats whats making the ticking noise now.

so it wont idle now at all?

so you think you ran it with no oil in it? any idea what the compression was before? did you notice anything stuck to the plugs when you pulled them out?

chances are you stuck a ring and it scored the cylinder and thats whats making the ticking noise now.

so it wont idle now at all?

I think I let it sit too long and all the oil in the premix settled. The comp hasnt changed at all. the plugs were just black and burnt looking. It does idle but its not were it was, its idling a little lower now. If I did stick a ring U think its bad to run it, or is it an easy fix?

I think I let it sit too long and all the oil in the premix settled. The comp hasnt changed at all. the plugs were just black and burnt looking. It does idle but its not were it was, its idling a little lower now. If I did stick a ring U think its bad to run it, or is it an easy fix?