? about rewiring lights

shakar

im trying to get rid of the ugly stock kill/light switch. i got a cr type kill and want to run a targo switch hidden where the torrs use to be to control my lights . my problem is im not sure where the blue wire should go i know yellow/green is hi low and i run one though the targo and out to the light but where does the blue go? is it needed ?think it goes to the voltage reg and also someone rewired before me and spliced the yellow with red strip to the blue before the light/kill switch ??not sure why anyway im sure someone done this before and any help would be great if you can read/understand how i wrote it thanks

im trying to get rid of the ugly stock kill/light switch. i got a cr type kill and want to run a targo switch hidden where the torrs use to be to control my lights . my problem is im not sure where the blue wire should go i know yellow/green is hi low and i run one though the targo and out to the light but where does the blue go? is it needed ?think it goes to the voltage reg and also someone rewired before me and spliced the yellow with red strip to the blue before the light/kill switch ??not sure why anyway im sure someone done this before and any help would be great if you can read/understand how i wrote it thanks

Blue wire is for your rear brake light.

thanks ya i ending up finding what the blu is but is the yellow and red strip needed to run a targo it s the voltage reg?like i said someone splice to the blu rear light withch made it allways on .basicaly hows the yellow red strip come in to play whaen hooking targo? thanks again

Edited by shakar

Depending on what kind of switch your using will depend on what wires you use. I used a two stage toggle so I only had on and off. I put the auxillery power to one side and the headlight high beam wire and tail light wire to the other. It has been over two years ago so I dont remember the colors, but if you look at the wire diagram you can figure it out.

I also have a CR250 kill switch. All you have to do is disconnect the wires from the stock unit and splice them into the CR switch. When you take off the stock housing it is very straight forward.

Edited by Bansh-eman