drag stock frame

nitrious cub

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dang your bike is sick! I like your rims. Im dieing to get started on my frame im just waiting for all my chrom moly to get here should be here this week i already cut and grinded everything. Do you know how your frame wieghs?

It's 36lbs! It was 46lbs before we started to cut it up. I didn't want to take out to much weight cause I still dune it and it's my only bike. I hope to be around 300lbs when done.

even with the long line its still 3lbs lighter= i actually did the math. and it really cleanes it up too! :shrugani:

3lbs thats pretty good! But to you it cleans it up but to me it makes it not as clean cuz of the front brake lever look i dont like it on a drag quads lol. And im to used to useing my foot to bring it down on a wheelie. And for the rdz banshee yeah it looks pretty safe to still dune it mine is going to be for drag only but will still be a safe duner frame but i want it down to 30lbs.

3lbs thats pretty good! But to you it cleans it up but to me it makes it not as clean cuz of the front brake lever look i dont like it on a drag quads lol. And im to used to useing my foot to bring it down on a wheelie. And for the rdz banshee yeah it looks pretty safe to still dune it mine is going to be for drag only but will still be a safe duner frame but i want it down to 30lbs.

Let me know how much it weighs when you get done with it. Good Luck!