bansheeracer9 fu**d me up

carlcidortiz

ill chime in on this,im the one he ended up selling them to.i received them in good shape,packaged very nice,unpolished but in my likings.im new to this whole banshee shit so dont know alot about it.i received the pipes on friday last week i put them on and ordered some exchaust clamps for them.well when the clamps arrived they wouldnt fit because the pipes were bb and not sb like he told me they were through pm.i contacted Mr bansheeracer9 and told him about the problem.he said blah blah blah,basicaly tried to say he didnt know they were bb.ya wtf,how do you not know what pipe your running.he refused to make it right, so ya im pissed.i have 450 dollars tied up into some pipes i cant use because this fucking d-bag!another thing that pisses me off is the fucking picture he used to sell the pipes, wasnt even the picture of the pipes he was seling.watch out for this fucking Duesh Bag!

ill chime in on this,im the one he ended up selling them to.i received them in good shape,packaged very nice,unpolished but in my likings.im new to this whole banshee shit so dont know alot about it.i received the pipes on friday last week i put them on and ordered some exchaust clamps for them.well when the clamps arrived they wouldnt fit because the pipes were bb and not sb like he told me they were through pm.i contacted Mr bansheeracer9 and told him about the problem.he said blah blah blah,basicaly tried to say he didnt know they were bb.ya wtf,how do you not know what pipe your running.he refused to make it right, so ya im pissed.i have 450 dollars tied up into some pipes i cant use because this fucking d-bag!another thing that pisses me off is the fucking picture he used to sell the pipes, wasnt even the picture of the pipes he was seling.watch out for this fucking Duesh Bag!

did you test the pipes out? to see how they perform?, from what i hear from some people, is that they actually prefer running the big bore cpi or shearers on there smaller bore banshee's, they say the power comes on sooner and pulls longer. but i dont know if its true or not.

did you test the pipes out? to see how they perform?, from what i hear from some people, is that they actually prefer running the big bore cpi or shearers on there smaller bore banshee's, they say the power comes on sooner and pulls longer. but i dont know if its true or not.

i did put them on and it ran like shit,no bottom at all,a hard mid and no top.was going to try and tune it in until i found out they were bb.a couple big name people told me that pipe wouldnt run well with my motor.

i did put them on and it ran like shit,no bottom at all,a hard mid and no top.was going to try and tune it in until i found out they were bb.a couple big name people told me that pipe wouldnt run well with my motor.

how do you tell if they are big bore, isnt the stinger tube larger? i just bought a set of cpi so i thought i should check them out before i throw them on.