Parting 4mil cub

I'm parting out my 4 mil this weekend and will have pics then! Everthing i have has been only been rode in Glamis for 2 weeks and 3 times here otherwise it sits all nice and pretty in my garage anyway here is a list of stuff i have.

1.Elka fronts with piggys rebound and comp adjustable

2.Elka rear with remote ressi

3.fluidyne radiator i think... i know it was 300-350

4.Alba +4 Chrome Swingarm with i believe mod quad carrier in anodized blue

5.lonestar +4 Chrome axle couple chips

6.lonestar front hubs

7.lonestar rear hubs

8.lonestar sproket hub

9.lonestar brake hub

10.lonestar locknut

11.lonestar brake block off

12.tusk polished shifter

13.IMS polished foot pegs with kick ups

14.IMS Heel Guards

15.Fly clutch lever w/cable

16.38mm Mikuni TM carbs w/cable

17.v-force2 reeds

18.Frame PC'D Black Chrome from NYUK never used

19.Trailtech front lights but chrome is piited alittle from using too high of nozzel on pressure washer LOL!!!

20.Alba 2+1 black arms that have been sitting in my basement have scratchs on them

MOTOR:

+4 mil cub with dune/drag port not totally ported to shit lol,HemiHead2,adjustable stator,barnett billet basket, straight cut gears,shifter mod, port matched case and epoxy cases,billet water pump impeller,true/welded 4_mil hot rods crank, all new internals,DD lockout w/sleeper clutch cover no see threw... I might be forgeting some things but i can tell you that i have it ripped down totally anytime i decide just to do pistons which is only 1 time and it didn't even need it i'm just crazy like that!!

It made 99.7rwhp & 74.9rwtq on the dyno this bitch rips and the guys that have gone on the glamis trip not this past year but the 4 before that know this bike and will vouch for me!!

I haven't thought prices yet but will have some up tonight otherwise shoot me some!!

Thanks guys and sorry for the novel

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey thanks guys for all the interest, sorry took a couple hours to post this but work is crazy and i just got home havent thought of prices yet, just wanted to post up and let people know what i'll have but i'm gonna sit down now and think some prices up and i'll get back to everyone!!!

As far as the crank i kinda want to get rid of the engine as a whole or atleast the bottom end together!!

I don't have the pipes, just got rid of them for a steal too!!

I also have the wire harness, throttle and cable, ngk coil, cdi,front brake resi.