My Dyno Numbers!

Badasshee

I'm glad you like how your Banshee performs. I personally rode a handfull of Wildcard Banshees @ Dumont last year.. Rode those quads with smile from ear to ear without knowning carb sizes, dyno numbers etc.. Soon I'll run a Wildcard powerhouse. Thanks Snopczynski & bansheeseat$$ for good carburation discussion, goo read for sure!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dynojets are not very accurate. Probably the least accurate out of any dyno I have seen.

Word. In the world of engine development, Dynojets are the AMC Gremlins of the engine development world. They are better than nothing, they work the way they are supposed, but not without extra effort.........and rarely do any of them perform exactly the same. In other words, I might fiddle around with one, but I would never put my name on a sheet from one, and I would rather be doing better work with something else.downtoilette.gif

All this from a guy who listed his timing in his sig, but doesn't even have his pipes listed. Now I feel schooled. :shootself:

I personally know the guy that started this thread and sent him a text apoligizing for jacking his thread and he was cool about it,His thread is getting more views then it would have other wise.

To "Ieat4strokes"There was no reason for you to jump in and verbaly call names.You're tuff guy attitude is not needed at all.Snop and I had never once called names or Mother F-ed one another,We kept it clean and to the point on both of are views on this.

I thought this was a good debate and to all the others viewing it they got a good read on just how each build can be diferent and require diferent set up. :cheers:

I agree.. I've noticed he's been doing that alot lately.... :yank:

i totally agree with everyone whos been on the good side of this and just discussing good ol banshee talk. its quite intresting, but no need for getting pissed and name calling. this is all new info and good reading material. i mean im the one who started this post and im not mad so no one else should be getting mad. just sit back like i said, and read and learn somethin new.

lets all paly nice. lol

Wow, I almost forgot I posted on this thread. After reading my post I can see where it sounded harsh, text on a screen can be taken 100 different ways. I wasnt calling anyone in particular a name, it was more of a intro statement, but like i said if I offended anyone I apologize, Ive learned alot from some of you guys in particular (snop and fouled) and meant no harm seriously. Im just a little to blunt at times, nothing personal. Group hug? lol