case welding

nitrious cub

Please elaborate Dave. Aren't Crankworks and Twister cranks forged?

Twister are billet as said. My crank is a crankworks...it FINALLY shit the bed. It might even be something simple like a bearing, but it was used when I got it and it's spent 3 seasons in the bike. Time for a new one.

Daj, it almost looks like you have a stock petcock feeding those carbs. Good job hiding the pump. hehe Looks like your missing the rubber off your shifter.

It is a stock fuel valve, drill out the gas cap. I've got a pump and billet bowls, probably don't need either for the 300 feet I race but...I've never had a fuel issue so don't fix what ain't broke! I've got a dual pingle...but I have a hard time putting that on when what I have works. We all put our fuel pumps under the seat latch.

where did you get that little bar? And those front motor mounts are not stock right? Ann i am pretty sure my crank is not a billet its just a hot rods crank.

Yep, as said, stock motor mounts all the way around. The front tubes are cut, it's a Tyson lightened frame, they are Chrome though. :)

Any machinist can make you one if you give them the dimensions. The heims are what cost money.

I'd bet Tim @ Stellar (site sponsor) AZCUSTOMS can make a bad ass looking one.

We all run them here as well as a spring loaded chain tensioner. Without it...you can pull up on the chain and see how much the motor flexes under power....

Yep, as said, stock motor mounts all the way around. The front tubes are cut, it's a Tyson lightened frame, they are Chrome though. :)

Any machinist can make you one if you give them the dimensions. The heims are what cost money.

I'd bet Tim @ Stellar (site sponsor) AZCUSTOMS can make a bad ass looking one.

We all run them here as well as a spring loaded chain tensioner. Without it...you can pull up on the chain and see how much the motor flexes under power....

ok yeah i can just make my own and get the heims from stellar. I also just started cutting my frame and im doing my own motor mounts i am also getting some chromoly to replace parts of my frame.

you know what Dave this thread reminds me that i need to install mine i still haven't done that yet just haven't drilled out the hole bigger on the stator and case where i'm going to mount it.

I bet Bobby on Planet Sand could make a badass engine stay strut he makes killers struts i have his on the rear right now.