can't view any of the pics on the site

BOOZER2009

My laptop for some reason has not been able to open and view 90% of the pics posted on banshee hq site. Anyone have this problem? is there somehting I can download that my laptop has not been updated with? I just get a box with a red x and some number and letters.

My laptop for some reason has not been able to open and view 90% of the pics posted on banshee hq site. Anyone have this problem? is there somehting I can download that my laptop has not been updated with? I just get a box with a red x and some number and letters.

try clearing you cookies and see if that helps

I have a link to a free program called "Ccleaner" below. you can set it up to delete cookies / history / temp files / recent typed urls / memory dumps , a bunch of shit. i`v bin using it for almost a year now with only good things to say about it. do your homework and read up on it. its free / fast and worth looking into.

http://download.cnet.com/ccleaner/?tag=mncol;pm

you might have the fourm set to lo- fi i was having a prblem with the siteafter not being on for about a year made a post and a guy told me how to fix it. down at the very bottom ov this page there is a drop down menu bottom left corner, its beside the drop down bar that says English USA. make sure its set to Banheehq-Carbon not ip.board or ip board lo-fi

• 2 months later...

I think you must get the hosting services from the seller... It will clear the visual clearance and also getting the best web developing process... Also i want to share my experiences with you... About domain name and hosting services.. Its basically the web development process.. I got my domain name in here http://www.thewebpole.com/ @ reliable costs...