a bunch of parts

well guys, i have here some stuff for sale, i really dont know what these things are worth, so just make offers, now you may ask how i got some of these parts, so last night i went out and bought a full banshee parts box, and that is how i got some of these parts, the box contained some stuff that i didnt need so im selling it.

the list includes:

two front banshee rims (douglas) their in good condition with the exception of a few dings and light scratches

set of fmf fatty pipes with power core 2 silencers that are in very good condition (see pics)

shifter

boost intake thing that replaces the aftermarket boost bottle (its original)

dipstick that is in excellent contion and is barely used

rear banshee shock (may fit warrior) the shock doent leak at all and is barely used (the guy switched to elka)

stock pipes with packing inside (brand new with less that 3 rides on them 1 silencer is used)

rear stock rims with maxxis razor tires that have about 50% left (rims are very good condition, no dings just light scratches and are not bent)

front fenders with some graphics on them (comes with tank cover and radiator cover that is covered in fake carbon, the fenders have light scuffs on em, and warning labels are taken off)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im located in Calgary, Alberta, Canada

how mutch for the fatty pipes, looking for a good deal its my first build from the ground up and on a tight budget. my best friend ownes alfie's toybox so i can help you with some good deals in return

how mutch for the fatty pipes, looking for a good deal its my first build from the ground up and on a tight budget. my best friend ownes alfie's toybox so i can help you with some good deals in return

i really dont know how much to ask for them, you can make an offer and i will take into consideration, im not going to lie man they do need some work on the apperance, but im sure alf can make these top notch for ya

$40 for the shock? I can pick it up today.

http://www.bikebandit.com/houseofmotorcycles/1998-yamaha-motorcycle-banshee-yfz350k/o/m6962

look through that site, tell me if it was 40 bucks on there, now, i know mine is used but its just dirty in the pic its got 3 rides on it, no more,

if you want you can pay 120 canadian, and you can take it away, and if you come to think about it its still a pretty good deal

http://www.bikebandit.com/houseofmotorcycles/1998-yamaha-motorcycle-banshee-yfz350k/o/m6962

look through that site, tell me if it was 40 bucks on there, now, i know mine is used but its just dirty in the pic its got 3 rides on it, no more,

if you want you can pay 120 canadian, and you can take it away, and if you come to think about it its still a pretty good deal

I lol'd... sorry i figured you've see ebay before.

Sorry 120 is too much for me. I'd pay $60 for a shock. You should post your prices

all joking aside good luck with the sale, if you change your mind just pm me.

Thanks