want to trade for bearing carrier

T_Shee

i need a stock style bearing carrier. bearings can be junk as long as all the mounting holes are good and new bearings and seals can be put in it without any problems. to trade i have: uni pods to fit 30-33 mm carbs, k&n style pods to fit stock carbs, old style wiring harness, reed cages with stock reeds, reed cages with boyesen reeds. i have some other crap laying around too let me know what you got and what you need. not looking to spend any money right now since i really dont have to have a carrier so no for sale offers

i have one.....might be interested in the pods....what else you have. i remember the bearings being good, but needed seals because of the hubs.........was trading to a guy months ago, but he fell off the face of the planet, so it's just sitting there.......

drewski the uni pods would prolly fit 35's. if you can give me a measurement off your carbs i will check them. they were bought for 33 mm keihin so i bet they would fit 35;s. as for other stuff laying around i will have to double check tonight or when i get a chance. ak if you wanna swap for pods let me know. the uni pods are pretty new but one has a pipe burn in it, but no where near all the way thru.

I have one that is powderd blue. The bearings have one season on them, they probably need replaced. I need a straight steering stem, gas tank with good mounting holes or a seat with good foam. I can throw cash on top if you have a seat in excellent shape.

sorry man i dont have any of that stuff right now

• 1 month later...

I have two seats one black and blue one all red. Also have two straight steering stems one black the other blue.

I have one that is powderd blue. The bearings have one season on them, they probably need replaced. I need a straight steering stem, gas tank with good mounting holes or a seat with good foam. I can throw cash on top if you have a seat in excellent shape.

Edited by SD1026