I have to sell my bike :'(

I hate to do this but i am having financial problems and i must sell my bike that i just bought a month and a half ago. It is a BRAND NEW 2006 yamaha banshee. It is all black with custom cut plastics. I have put in the K&N air filters as well as re jetting it. I have put black ASV clutch and break levers. Have also added on black and grey nerf bars. I have a boost bottle for it but have not put it in yet. I have also put a FMF full exhaust system on it. It has NEVER been out on the dirt or sand yet. it has at the most 30 min. on the motor, which was just from riding it up and down the street testing out new parts i have put on. the bike is fast and has a lot of power. I'm going to try and sell it for 10k obo. i want to pay it off so who ever buys it isn't stuck with a payment. Please contact me if you are interested. my name is Matt Jimenez i live in monrovia, also have a house in simi valley with my dad if anyone is up in that area. You can contact me buy calling my cell at (626) 484-5524 or email me at matthewjimenez9@yahoo.com Thanks and email me for the pics.

I hate to do this but i am having financial problems and i must sell my bike that i just bought a month and a half ago. It is a BRAND NEW 2006 yamaha banshee. It is all black with custom cut plastics. I have put in the K&N air filters as well as re jetting it. I have put black ASV clutch and break levers. Have also added on black and grey nerf bars. I have a boost bottle for it but have not put it in yet. I have also put a FMF full exhaust system on it. It has NEVER been out on the dirt or sand yet. it has at the most 30 min. on the motor, which was just from riding it up and down the street testing out new parts i have put on. the bike is fast and has a lot of power. I'm going to try and sell it for 10k obo. i want to pay it off so who ever buys it isn't stuck with a payment. Please contact me if you are interested. my name is Matt Jimenez i live in monrovia, also have a house in simi valley with my dad if anyone is up in that area. You can contact me buy calling my cell at (626) 484-5524 or email me at matthewjimenez9@yahoo.com Thanks and email me for the pics.

Good luck for getting 10 grand out of it. You will be lucky to get even half of that.

Yea man, nice bike. But you will probably get little money back of what you put into the bike. With today's money you will probably get between 3 and 4 grand. I am trying to sell mine as well. I bought mine for 4500 and i will probably get around 3000 for it. I put 2000 into it and i tunes it perfect for sand. Its a hard pill to swallow when you cant get what exactly you want. Good luck man.