Digatron DT52SL

Havok248

Does anyone know about the Digatron DT52SL? Its almost like an A/F Meter but it just reads exhaust gas temps, the manufacturer says it works with banshees. I'm just curious what you guys think about it or if anyone has used it.. I ask because i'm a little new to tuning and if with this i could get it perfect then it would be worth the money for me

We use Digitrons on our asphalt bikes. Great tool but it's not something you throw on and use exclusively to tune your bike. Do that and I'll guarantee a crappy running bike or toasted motor. Search on this site about jetting recommendations from other members with similar setups to yours and on doing a proper plug chop.

We use Digitrons on our asphalt bikes. Great tool but it's not something you throw on and use exclusively to tune your bike. Do that and I'll guarantee a crappy running bike or toasted motor. Search on this site about jetting recommendations from other members with similar setups to yours and on doing a proper plug chop.

Alright, thanks.. i was just wondering if i stumbled across a miracle tool, but i suppose i should just get good at plug chopping anyway.

Lots of opinions on the best way to tackle jetting. Heres my .02

Although I haven't done a plug chop in years I did when learning and would recommend it for any first timer with little or no tuning experience. Start by reading all the info you can find on the subject. Plenty of good info right here on the HQ. Once done you'll feel pretty comfortable with the whole process before even firing up the bike. Look for others with comparable setups and altitudes to get you in the ball park then do a few plug chops. Done correctly you can nail the mains pretty quick then work your way down through the other curcuits with "the seat of your pants"

Good luck ;)