need help with next mods.

ok guys i just wanted to see what you guys thought the next mods i should do to my bike in power wise.. i would still like to ride through the dunes . but i most ally ride through the dunes to get to the drags.. my bike does ok right now .. but i want a lil more .. i have a buddy with a raptor 700 with pc3 hc2 and fci intake and sparks big core pipe.. and when we raced with my single carb set up we were neck and neck.... .but i only had a couple of mods. such as 34mm single carb set up . stock reeds, stock milled head, trinity stage 1 port polish.. and toomey t5.... my new set up now is Boarded to a 370cc . wiseco pistons . welded crank , +4 timing ported stock cages with vito reeds, duels stock carbs with k&n filters. no air box. removed tors. trinity stage 3 port polish , trinity stage 4 head with 19cc domes. barnett Cf clutch kit. shift pro, cascade modded shift star, modded shift shaft .. + 4 swingarm. toomey t5s. 14,42 gearing... what do you guys think the next step for my bike would be?? i would like to just make my a lil faster .. thanks for taking the time to read my post.. l_5dc09e92e6e14c468722129c7039ae83.jpg

Get rid of thoes stock carbs first off, I'd say go with some 34's. Im just wondering,, how much compression do you have? If you really wanna get some power out of that motor put a 4mill crank in it and use a spacers plate since your at a 66 bore so you can still use your 513 series pistons you will be able to get 1 more bore out them if anything were to happen and that will be a 66.5 thats the most you can go on thoes cyl's. ohh yeah you can have your flywheel lightened also.

Edited by AtvFoxBoy86

Get rid of thoes stock carbs first off, I'd say go with some 34's. Im just wondering,, how much compression do you have? If you really wanna get some power out of that motor put a 4mill crank in it and use a spacers plate since your at a 66 bore so you can still use your 513 series pistons you will be able to get 1 more bore out them if anything were to happen and that will be a 66.5 thats the most you can go on thoes cyl's. ohh yeah you can have your flywheel lightened also.

?? Ive always understood you can bore stock cylinders too 68mm??

X2 Im doing similar too my bike now. 66mm bore, 4 mill crank, blaster pistons, custom cut domes proly have too do some port timing. Its going too run strong for sure. I may stick with the single carb setup also. Havent decided. If I dont im going with duel 35's.

hey thanks man .. im going to get rid of the stock duels and probably hit some 34s. and would like to get a 4mill crank .. whats the price look like for that?? and what does the lighten flywheel do?? thanks

hey thanks man .. im going to get rid of the stock duels and probably hit some 34s. and would like to get a 4mill crank .. whats the price look like for that?? and what does the lighten flywheel do?? thanks

Lightened flywheel lets the motor spool up quicker and all that junk.

Chevshee

oh and i payed $300 for my carb's throttle cable and jets, 25 for air filters, 125 for the boss intake.

Edited by chevrolet banshee

Actually you have two more bores because wiseco makes a .90 which is 66.25..and .100 which is the last bore for stock cylinders..which is 66.5..I say definitely go with the 35 pwk since you ride dunes and like to drag..4mm is not an option since you have soo much $ in thise cylinders they wouldn't work

ok thanks chevshee i think im going to have to get one now... the more spool .. the faster the bike goes no???

it lets the motor rev faster, I think. i have never had one or messed with one but from my understanding thats what it does. i think its more of a trail thing.

Chevshee

I don't know the specs on a Trinity stage 3 port job, but my guess would be you can get more aggressive porting out of them with another builder.

You have a nice foundation with all the bolt on's, but if you like to drag and want to go faster you'll need aggressive dune/drag porting for CPI or Shearer pipes and bigger carbs.