drag cut seat

• 2 weeks later...

Most people i know do it themselves. Just pull the cover off and use a electric turkey knife and have at it. Then you can go to any fabric store and get what you want to use for a cover.

do you know how thick to make it or is it just my own prefferance? thanks for the reply!!!

Ours are straight drag.

We went to walmart and got some 1" foam and some fabric and covered our own seats.

Yes they are thin but once you sit on the bike it isnt to bad, plus we only run 300' @ a time so not on

it for to long

Hope this helps.

christysnewride002.jpg

Ziggychassis001-1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I use a hot wire bow to cut mine but you can use a serrated or electric knife. You want to take your time though so you don't get a choppy seat.

Hes right guys take ur time. A hot wire bow cuts alot nicer than the turkey cutters. If u send me ur seat ill cut it and cover it with a crushed velvet fabric for $40. If u want me to send u a already cut and covered seat ill do it for $90 (Thats pan, latch, cover, foam and shipped to ur door)

newseat029.jpg

newseat039.jpg

Hes right guys take ur time. A hot wire bow cuts alot nicer than the turkey cutters. If u send me ur seat ill cut it and cover it with a crushed velvet fabric for $40. If u want me to send u a already cut and covered seat ill do it for $90 (Thats pan, latch, cover, foam and shipped to ur door)

newseat029.jpg

newseat039.jpg

tried to pm u, i am interested in a complete drag cut seat, pm me please

tried to pm u, i am interested in a complete drag cut seat, pm me please

I never recieved a pm about a seat sorry. Ill be checking on here on and off til 7am so just hit me up. Or text me at 517-812-7674 Thanks. "fast fibers" u must have a deafman chassis seat possibly. The seat in the pic on the right is still with the buyer "aka Rowan on PS". Thanks for the compliments though. Its greatly appreciated.

~Teddy~

Edited by feelsoright03