Crossroads with the Banshee project....

Ok guys, I'm at a crossroads here and need some serious motivation to keep building or start selling. I've had my '97 since March of '07. When I got it there was some major damage to the motor so I immediately wanted to tear the thing down to the frame and build back up. That was my first and probably most detrimental mistake. Since then I've sank a couple grand in it and still don't even have a rolling chassis together yet. A year and a half ago I purchased a 2007 R1 and have since put every spare minute and dime into the bike, meanwhile leaving the Banshee to collect dust. I'm looking to drastically step up with the bike program both in performance and skills in 2010. The problem is (just like with 99% of others) money. I feel that IF I decide to sell the Banshee it would be better to part out than to sell as incomplete, or would it? My original plan was to replace every nut, bolt, and bushing that I possibly could, and I've done quite a bit. This thing very easily could be close to being completed at least enough to be putted around the yard but for now I have a ton of money tied up in it and it is REALLY in the way still sitting on the stand waiting on me. Very few parts need to be purchased to complete the project but a ton of work to finish and I really just don't have the time. What do I do?

finish it over the winter. i don`t know where you live but round here 2 wheelers don`t get much use in the winter. i got a shitload of parts. pm me whatchu need, i may be able to hook you up with a package.

I'm in Crossville, TN. Been too cold to ride the bike for a while now but I have no room to work on the Banshee either due to the bike and my race car in a 1-car garage. I've got nearly everything I need but just have no motivation. I hate it too because it tickles my pickle to even be around a running Banshee. The sounds, the power, the experience just puts me in a different world all together. Anyway, I guess I'll keep it over the winter and then decide. I know I'll never get even what I've sank into it not to mention what I gave for it initially.

Im sorta the same way. I started my project and have spent a ton of money but now Im at a stand still. Its hard to stay motivated to work on it but I know when I get parts in the mail I'm like a kid in the candy store. Once you get it back to a roller it gets exciting. My garage is a 1 car and is packed with tools and my gixxer so what I do is push all the shit I'm not using to the sides and roll my bike out. That takes a few minutes and then you have all the room you need. Don't give up on the shee