Blue plastics and stress marks

I have delt with this a few times. Heres what you will need to fix it. A good heat gun, a 6pack of cold beers, a comfy chair to sit on, and a lil time without interruptions..... drink a beer, sit down with the plastic and heat gun, and wala, 6 beers later the marks are gone. NOTE: dont use cheap beer, results will be unsatisfactory.......

Edited by sinisterboo

you can find any damn thing out on this website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks guys I'm pumped to give it a try... Do the marks go away instantly with the heat or does it have to cool first? Just not wanting to melt

they will start to go away as soon as the heat touches them. ive never used a heat gun, but i have used a propane torch. it works well and is easy to do.

we used the propane torch today and it made it much less noticeable!! Still can tell its there... is that as good as it gets or do we need to do it multiple times letting it cool down??

its only gonna repair it so much. you could try it again just to see, but chances are thats as good as it gets.