Hi,I'm new to the Banshee world and would like to say Hi . I also have an issue with my Banshee lol any help would be appreciated

Heres my problem... I have to kick the snot out of this machine to first get it to fire many times .. Then it seems the left cylinder don't fire until I rev her up good a few times but at low r's it don't seem to fire or get warm for a while .. It has the TORS on it still .. Could this be my problem? If so how do I bypass it ??? Where can i find a free manual on here also ???I appreciate your help . This problem almost makes me wish I have My Tecate still ..

welcome dude. You have come too the right place for advice, parts, service, and good people. Check out the site sponsors when needed bro. :headbang:

Thnks .. I plan to modd it a bit since I live in Michigan and can go trail riding and play at Silver Lake sand dunes an hour and a half away from my house if I get this thing running good so I can modd it .. LOL Thanks for the welcome..

Heres my problem... I have to kick the snot out of this machine to first get it to fire many times .. Then it seems the left cylinder don't fire until I rev her up good a few times but at low r's it don't seem to fire or get warm for a while .. It has the TORS on it still .. Could this be my problem? If so how do I bypass it ??? Where can i find a free manual on here also ???I appreciate your help . This problem almost makes me wish I have My Tecate still ..

I would check your carbs, sounds like your pilot jets may be plugged up.

I've heard you just unplug the TORS and it'll still run but I did so and it wouldnt even start..

Thanks I'll unhook it all in the A.M na d do a comp test and clean the carbs anyhow .. I bet they have never been off looking at the old air filter ... Hey whats up with that Fairmont Futura ?? I'm a big ford guy and have 3 stangs ,a 95 F150 ext cab lifted .. i'm putting a new windsor roller motor in now and a 1966 Fairlane 2 dr post I'm going to put a 460 with a toploader in ...Fords rule I don't care who you are ...!!!!!!!! :notworthy::headbang::cheers:

It's actually my 60 year old mothers car she's been bracket racing for about 15 years now.. Me and my father wrench on it. '78 original 302 car, now has Mild windsor in it stock stroke with flat top pistons (not for long going 408 with 11.5 to 1 popups)C4 with transbrake 4.56's out in the rear on 28" mickeys. Runs low 7's in 1/8th Look for her if you go to Norwalk or National Trails for their ford meets in late summer. She puts a hurtin on the guys, shes damn good on the tree .510s all day.

I got a 83 hatchback with a 302 , if I could get my head out of my ass I'd have it out by now, but shit happens.

Any pics of that Fairlane? Love them cars.

Yeah i plan on taking some today .. It's a project car that I havent had time to work on yet .. I'm not real good at posting pics on here yet ..I want to get pics of my Shee on here too ..

Ya get some pics of that banshee on here :headbang: , did you say you were gonna build a bigger motor?

First of all, Welcome.

This just happened to me Thanksgiving. I kicked and kicked and my shee finally started but my left cylinder wasn't firing. I wasn't getting any spark to my left spark plug. My buddy hands me two brand new plugs to put in and wouldn't you know it. One of the plugs (Brand New mind you) was dead, I mean nothing. He hands me another we check it for spark (Great), put it in and the shee fired right up and ran great. Check your plugs for spark (or put a brand new set in after checking them first also), and check the compression.

Good luck