Snow

crash&burn

Yeah, they dont do real good but mine does alot better than my 400ex and the 400 suzuki I had but I dont know why. I have a set of sand geko's i'm going to try this winter(maybe tomorrow). The snowmobilers get real pissed of you ride on their groomed trails here but I really dont give a shit, they say the knobbies rut up the path but their 3 1/2 inch lugs dont. Anyway straight line is good once you get your speed up but turning sucks.

The only problem I've had in the snow is just too much power. You have to be light on the throttle. Get yourself some maxxis snow tires they do real nice the faster the tire spins the taller it gets to a certain point anyway. If you aint riding in the snow your really missing out on something its a lot of fun.

• 3 weeks later...

i was wondering how well the banshees do in the snow... what tires i should use i have the stock dirt tires from when it was bought and i have straight cut paddle tires what is better and wiill the quad preform in the snow

its fun drifting around if you have good grip but not as fun as in the dirt