need new a arms

banshee-mike

my stock arms are bent so im looking to get some different ones.i do mostly trail riding and once a year dunes.im wondering which arms i should go with and if i should go wider.my shee has a wider axle in it already.

I agree... +2" +1" is a great set up for banshee a-arms for all around riding. it makes the suspension a lot more forgiving and is a totally easy bolt-on upgrade. is your bike a-arm or j-arm?

I had the fullflights on one of my raptors and didnt like them the hemi's get dirt in them and its over. all you will hear is the squeak. Turned around and sold them for a new set of ball joined arms. Never looked back. I have had roll design, alba, burgard, lone star and asr a-arms. Look for chromoly tubing and lifetime warranty on defects. But mostly any +2+1 arms are a massive improvement over stock. And if you add a +4 axle, your bike will feel like its on rails. Also when you go to +2+1 arms you will need to look into after market shocks. I have the yfz 450 shocks and love them... I had the pro triple rate works and they faded fast. The yfz shocks have a bigger rez on them so they cool the oil much better. And plus they have rebound adj. most the the after market lower grade shocsk only come with preload and maybe compression adj. But the stock yfz shocks have all three. You can add dual rate spings and revalve them later for your liking. But for the price of getting into them and with the adjustments they offer are great.