Banshee Super Store

well i was scrolling around for banshee parts and came across this banshee super store. i went on it, and i found that they have very good prices and every thing, example, 28mm carbs (brand new) 250, and it includes jets, and thumb throttle cable. Check it out >>>> http://www.bansheedepot.com/default.asp

i just thought i'd share (many of you might know this store, so dont go around bashing on me)

TDR has been around for a VERY long time. he has great prices on somethings and does his own cranks also. the 10 mill i am using came from them. its not like they are a brand new store needing to make a name for themselves..

Nobody said this site isn't full of good advice and you can't really tell people where to shop either. I know every sponsor on here doesn't care where people shop, but they know there work and customer service will speak for itself. They all expect competition. That wasn't pointed at anyone either, but im just saying.

If I get 28's im calling a builder so he can jet them for me and walk me through jetting if I have any questions. But, if I already new exactly what jets I needed and saw them for 50 dollars cheaper somewhere, I might consider getting them for 50 dollars less. Thats just business though, right?

Nobody said this site isn't full of good advice and you can't really tell people where to shop either. I know every sponsor on here doesn't care where people shop, but they know there work and customer service will speak for itself. They all expect competition. That wasn't pointed at anyone either, but im just saying.

If I get 28's im calling a builder so he can jet them for me and walk me through jetting if I have any questions. But, if I already new exactly what jets I needed and saw them for 50 dollars cheaper somewhere, I might consider getting them for 50 dollars less. Thats just business though, right?

yea, i hear ya.. i do believe that people generally gravitate towards the lower prices, even though they arent thinking about a slightly higher price they may pay through a builder or one of the sponsors coming with the extra tech support.. however, i would encourage everyone that is buying parts to at least give one of the sponsors a chance to meet a lower price or at least come down on it some. they may tell you to fuck off, or they might work with you. you never know. i am in no way saying that this would for sure happen, but it cant hurt.

yea, i hear ya.. i do believe that people generally gravitate towards the lower prices, even though they arent thinking about a slightly higher price they may pay through a builder or one of the sponsors coming with the extra tech support.. however, i would encourage everyone that is buying parts to at least give one of the sponsors a chance to meet a lower price or at least come down on it some. they may tell you to fuck off, or they might work with you. you never know. i am in no way saying that this would for sure happen, but it cant hurt.

No doubt. The tech support is because they care, not because they want more customers. All I was saying is people don't HAVE to go with a site sponsor, but 9 times out of 10 they want to.

I for one will meet and do my best too beat the competitors price. If you by from a place that just has good deals thats all your going too get. A good deal. No service, no help, no advice, no customer relations, etc. Buying from us sponsors is not only helping us, its also keeping this site free and running. So thank you too all that have used us site sponsors, and thank you in advance too those that will make the right decision and support, buy, and get advice from us. :headbang:

I for one will meet and do my best too beat the competitors price. If you by from a place that just has good deals thats all your going too get. A good deal. No service, no help, no advice, no customer relations, etc. Buying from us sponsors is not only helping us, its also keeping this site free and running. So thank you too all that have used us site sponsors, and thank you in advance too those that will make the right decision and support, buy, and get advice from us. :headbang:

Not Necessarily. Just because a store might have a cheaper advertised price then a sponsor doesn't mean every other aspect of there business sucks. I use the sponsors 90 percent of the time other than nic nacs on ebay. Sometimes it just feels kind of cult like on the hq when it comes to other business's or builders. All you here about is people that may not have even talked to kevin herr or jeff at fast are telling people they should use him because he's a great guy. Saying that buying from sponsors is the right decision is a little odd too. I'm sure all the sponsors are making money, and to pay for there advertisement is only a fraction of what they actually make from there business. I've heard a sponsor say it before, just can't remember who...but he said you have to be open to other competitors, because thats just business and it determines who has better prices. Alf you've told me before that you could hook me up with a lockout and 3-4 other parts for 460, and when I get that money i'm going to buy em from you, but if I saw them somewhere for 350 you would understand why i'd go with the lower price, right? Sorry to keep ranting, but im pretty bored :D

Not Necessarily. Just because a store might have a cheaper advertised price then a sponsor doesn't mean every other aspect of there business sucks. I use the sponsors 90 percent of the time other than nic nacs on ebay. Sometimes it just feels kind of cult like on the hq when it comes to other business's or builders. All you here about is people that may not have even talked to kevin herr or jeff at fast are telling people they should use him because he's a great guy. Saying that buying from sponsors is the right decision is a little odd too. I'm sure all the sponsors are making money, and to pay for there advertisement is only a fraction of what they actually make from there business. I've heard a sponsor say it before, just can't remember who...but he said you have to be open to other competitors, because thats just business and it determines who has better prices. Alf you've told me before that you could hook me up with a lockout and 3-4 other parts for 460, and when I get that money i'm going to buy em from you, but if I saw them somewhere for 350 you would understand why i'd go with the lower price, right? Sorry to keep ranting, but im pretty bored :D

Oh ya i understand that Shogs. What i was trying too say is give the sponsors a chance too at least meet the competitor price if not beat it. Thats all man. And yes ive come too realize how close some of the guys and sponsors are around here and will always stand up for each other. Right on man.

Oh ya i understand that Shogs. What i was trying too say is give the sponsors a chance too at least meet the competitor price if not beat it. Thats all man. And yes ive come too realize how close some of the guys and sponsors are around here and will always stand up for each other. Right on man.

Oh yea, I was surprised when you priced out all those parts for me a while back. I know I won't find a better deal than that. :headbang:

Oh yea, I was surprised when you priced out all those parts for me a while back. I know I won't find a better deal than that. :headbang:

+1 for alf, He hooked me up with some non-banshee related items for a heck of a good deal.

As for the Banshee Depot, he has some hard to find items on the shelf, and the customer service isn't bad either. I was looking for .100" spacer plate for my new build and was unable to obtain one (I usually have someone cut me custom gaskets, spacers and such, but the closest thickness he could get was like .093 or something) and they had one on the shelf, ready to ship. Good place to go if you need reeds (especially custom). He used to make fiber reeds for th VF2's so we could run nitrous, I dont know if he still makes them or not.