Custom Banshee Frame

JCMshee

It all depends on where you live. In CA if there is no means of identifying the bike, they can and will take it from you. There were a few guys from Az that went to Glamis to ride and had some VERY flashy rides. As soon as they unloaded them the Sheriffs out there drove over and gave them a hard time and took the ike. Said they thought they might be stolen. They didn't have vins or any type if identification to prove they owned them. Check with your local lw inforcment about what you have to do to get a certificate of title that shows modifications to an offroad vehicle.

just go down to the dmv and tak to them. explain how you are building a custom frame, and they will set you up to get a vin plate put on the frame somewhere, and new title to match.....

But if i go and talk to them do they have to see the frame or they dont have to see it? and btw im in florida

In no way is this legal, but if you get a punch set you can stamp your VIN back into that frame.... :ph34r:

I had a friend do this to his chopper and had no problems.

What up Eric, how is the new house coming. Glamis was to tight halloween weekend that i had to go again the week end before thanksgiving.

Sorry for the jacking.