will 28mm pwk's work with a 4 mill engine...

yes it will work fine, but you wont be getting full potential out of the motor. run them for now and when you get some money saved up, snag some 33 or 35mm pwk.. you can usually find them here used at reasonable prices.

x2 on that im running stock 26 mm on mine for now then im gonna go with the PWK 33mm

yes it will work fine, but you wont be getting full potential out of the motor. run them for now and when you get some money saved up, snag some 33 or 35mm pwk.. you can usually find them here used at reasonable prices.

what's the most i can do to the engine as far as porting and boring cylinders?

what's the most i can do to the engine as far as porting and boring cylinders?

You can do whatever you want with the cylinders. I've seen some hard running 4mils w stock carbs, I'm sure its pulling stupid velocity but I'm sure the same bikes would run even better not being choked down by stock carbs.

Those 28's would work better with a trail/mx port instead of an aggressive dune or full blow drag port. They would really be choking it off then.

What pipes do you plan to run?

You can do whatever you want with the cylinders. I've seen some hard running 4mils w stock carbs, I'm sure its pulling stupid velocity but I'm sure the same bikes would run even better not being choked down by stock carbs.

Those 28's would work better with a trail/mx port instead of an aggressive dune or full blow drag port. They would really be choking it off then.

What pipes do you plan to run?

right now i have the fmf sst pipes with power core 2"s. i really want the pipes that come out the side and mount to the foot rest though.

you dont want out of frame drag pipes unless your just going to drag that banshee. Inframe drag pipes will give almost as much power and you wont have to worry about them banging trees on the trails. and if you are looking to step up into the drag pipes than you will def want a bigger carb.

Yep. Gotta ditch those pipes. FMF is fine for a cleaned up stock cyl but will be really holding you back.

Round up some 35's as stated (I'm a fan of 34 mikunis bored to 35.5 myself) and a set of shearer or cpi small bore in frames and you'll be happy you did.