Buttercup/Gordons

shee4speed

Anyone want to go next week sometime for a day or two by chance? I'm dying to go hit the sand...:) Im game if anyone wants to go!

we always camp out in the flats we call it.go past the ranger station about a mile and a half or 2,past midway,you will come up on some trees on the left.out there somewhere.You know where I'm talking about?How bout you?

Yeah I know exactly where thats at. I've camped out there a few times. We usually like to camp in the "key hole" because we like to start off hitting those dunes just east of there, they're pretty tight and technical, so we like to be fresh when we hit those lol.

We're not showing up until thursday morning, so our normal spot will probably be already packed. Might actually be camping out towards the flats. I'll keep an eye out for your bike at the hill or over at the drags. :cheers:

Yeah I know exactly where thats at. I've camped out there a few times. We usually like to camp in the "key hole" because we like to start off hitting those dunes just east of there, they're pretty tight and technical, so we like to be fresh when we hit those lol.

We're not showing up until thursday morning, so our normal spot will probably be already packed. Might actually be camping out towards the flats. I'll keep an eye out for your bike at the hill or over at the drags. beer.gif

sounds good.Maybe we'll see ya out there.

• 2 weeks later...

my trip went great.Bike ran awesome.Didn't race too much,just from my group.I came home Friday night after the drags over at gordons. was at the hill alot during the week and didnt notice any hqers either.I don't think we will make it this new year,.prob.pres.day and some off weekends.