Fitment wtih FMF Gold Series Fatty pipes & Silencers?

Velislide

Question here. I bought a set of FMF Gold Series Fatty pipes & silencers off ebay, got a good deal on them, but problem is they didnt really come with anything but the silencers, and pipes. I'm pretty sure that large hole on the silencer mount is supposed to have some kind of rubber bushing or something? Also when I mount the silencer temporarily, it seems the main pipes sit too far forward? Confused... lol. Where can I get replacement parts? Like the rubber bushings?

Does anyone have a pic of where they mount towards the front of the frame? It looks like theres a reinforced looking spot as to where the pipe would mount to, but when I mock up the silencers where they would mount, and then slide the main pipe onto them, it sits too far forward of that mounting spot...

I'll order that kit from FMF, thanks!

Does anyone have a pic of where they mount towards the front of the frame? It looks like theres a reinforced looking spot as to where the pipe would mount to, but when I mock up the silencers where they would mount, and then slide the main pipe onto them, it sits too far forward of that mounting spot...

I'll order that kit from FMF, thanks!

the front mount to hangers that mount to the frame. any site sponsor on here will sell them.

That would make sense then! Thats what I was thinking, was there was some type of hangers, but couldnt find any pics clear enough to make sure. Wonder how much those hangers cost? If any sponsors see this, lemme know! Thanks.