help... banshee died today...

ok so pretty much today i just had finished doing a compression test and found out that both cylinders had about 115 psi in them and then i did a leakdown test and found no leaks so i put it all back together jetted the carbs and synched them and put everything back together kicked it over and started right on the first kick rode it around killed it tuneed the carbs some more kicked right over and rode it around some more stoped and then later came out started right up and went for one last ride went up the road and got to a straight away and opened her up and it didnt seem to be running very good anymore so i slowed down ... but when i tried to put it in neutral so i could get off it for a second i killed it >:( .... and a along way from the house... so i got on it and tried to kick it over and nothing so eventually it came down to me push startying it.... it started and i started on my way home and on the way seemed to be running abit better so on the road back theres a nice jump you can hit so i criuzed off tto the left and hit the jump and then alittle ways later down the road and all o sudden this horrible clanking or kinda thumpimg noise started coming from the engine..... and i thought oh shit i just threw a rod so i killed it a few seconds after i heard the noise.... so i let it sit for a few minutes and tried to start it again and i started right on the first kick but i was still making the clanking kinda thumpping noise.... so i had my friend pull me back to the house but when we got back the bike wouldnt start again.... so does anybody have any idea what could have possibly gone wrong..... im probably gonna pull the head tomorow......but im still kinda noob to all of this so if anybody has any adive ideas i would greatly appreciate it!

yeah i cept now i feel kinda stupid for frealking out so much banghead.... lol but yeah it just turns out that it was the kick starter spring snapped and the kick gear was sliding around knocking agianst the other gears... doesnt look like any serious damage was done so i just have to get a new spring so its all good :D