shee with no title

the bike will be sold and reg in pa

in pa it is hard to get a title. get a notorized bill of sale, and contact a tag place that deals with atv`s. they can steer you to the office in harrisburg you need to contact in order to get one. a banshee with no title is worth less than one with.

some states dont even require that you have a title. i know here in KS when you buy one you can either get it from the dealership with a title or a bill of sale. mine was never titled just the bill of sale.

pa. requires a title.

pa. requires a title.

just have him apply for a lost title at any tag place 36 bucks I think. should be no problem if he already had a title for it at one time in his name.Then when the title arives have it transfered about $100. I am in pa also

Edited by prb

I would not pay more than 1/2 of what it is worth if there is no title. Getting one is a hassle and if there is any kind of a problem you could lose the bike and/or end up in jail. Hell, the guy selling it could even report it stolen, produce the title, say the Bill of Sale is a fake and get the bike back. Make him apply for a lost tile and give you a title when the deal goes through. Then again, you could buy it, apply for and get a title with no problems, but you don't know until it happens. I have walked away from good deals because there was no title. You should be able to take the VIN to your local police and they can tell you if it is hot. Good Luck.

I would not pay more than 1/2 of what it is worth if there is no title. Getting one is a hassle and if there is any kind of a problem you could lose the bike and/or end up in jail. Hell, the guy selling it could even report it stolen, produce the title, say the Bill of Sale is a fake and get the bike back. Make him apply for a lost tile and give you a title when the deal goes through. Then again, you could buy it, apply for and get a title with no problems, but you don't know until it happens. I have walked away from good deals because there was no title. You should be able to take the VIN to your local police and they can tell you if it is hot. Good Luck.

ok ill let him know thanks