Another problem (just doesnt stop)

toddyfresh

So I got everything together and adjusted my clutch cable and the cable seemed tight.. Unhooked and lub cable but cable is good.. The shifter mechanism is tight but it does pull the pressure plate out and i tried adjusting it.. The problem is I pushed the kicker down with my hand and with the clutch engaged the sprocket started to turn (i have chain off).. I put it in gear and try to turn sprocket with clutch in and sprocket doesnt move.. So I am assuming my clutch doesnt work for some reason.. I had the case split and put back together right followed clymers manual.. lubed rod and ball when i put in too.. Anybody have any insight Im ready to burn this thing..

So I got everything together and adjusted my clutch cable and the cable seemed tight.. Unhooked and lub cable but cable is good.. The shifter mechanism is tight but it does pull the pressure plate out and i tried adjusting it.. The problem is I pushed the kicker down with my hand and with the clutch engaged the sprocket started to turn (i have chain off).. I put it in gear and try to turn sprocket with clutch in and sprocket doesnt move.. So I am assuming my clutch doesnt work for some reason.. I had the case split and put back together right followed clymers manual.. lubed rod and ball when i put in too.. Anybody have any insight Im ready to burn this thing..

posibly an extra clutch plate was still in the basket when you put in the new ones happend to me once just an idea

No because i replaced the basket and gears too. i believe it was 7 and six started and ended with friction

okay man just an idea as long as theres not two friction plates suck together by acident i know it sounds stuped but i put mine together and even rod it that way took me a week to figure it out

did you soak the fiber discs overnight in fluid also did you have the forks of the rods they look the same but 2 are the same and 1 is different also did the pressure plate seat in to the hub it may not have seated might need to turn the inner hub a little bit to get the inner hub and pressure plate to line up right

So I went and played around with the banshee a little bit. Nothing completed. I moved the pressure plate all around. I did soak plates for like a day. It seems no matter what the clutch won't work. I only took out the mechanism ball and rod and replaced how it said. It's just stiff and the sprocket still moves no matter what. Gettin highly frustrated here. I just wanna ride