89 banshee for sale cheap

i have a 89 banshee for sale it has stock swinger,j arms. the plastic has been shaved front and back, the seat cover is in good shape has alittle rip on the back but thats it i dont have any pipes to go on it.but has a new set of tires on the front and the back ones are decent far as i can tell all the bearings are in good shape.the guy i got it from told me it had a new crank,new pistons,new clutch basket and clutchs,new trans.and the motor had about 4 hours tops on it.i would like to get 1400obo or i may trade i will get pics on request so let me know you can contact me at 606 269 8231 or you can email me at kentuckydevil200@yahoo.com

post-31327-12560487966478_thumb.jpg

Edited by banshee_drag03

i have a 89 banshee for sale it has stock swinger,j arms. the plastic has been shaved front and back, the seat cover is in good shape has alittle rip on the back but thats it i dont have any pipes to go on it.but has a new set of tires on the front and the back ones are decent far as i can tell all the bearings are in good shape.the guy i got it from told me it had a new crank,new pistons,new clutch basket and clutchs,new trans.and the motor had about 4 hours tops on it.i would like to get 1400obo or i may trade i will get pics on request so let me know you can contact me at 606 269 8231 or you can email me at kentuckydevil200@yahoo.com

Where are you located

• 2 weeks later...

ok guys the bike is currently blowed up and needs the cylinders bored and a crank put in it but i have a crank to go in it i need this thing gone i will take 650 for the whole bike like it sits and i will give you the crank to go in it or i will do sum traden on sum drag parts but let me know wat you guys have thanx

Edited by banshee_drag03

sry guys the bike is gone