banshee reverse

for those who think it is not possible to have a banshee run in reverse....it is....it's called deisleing. this happens when the timing is out or when pre ignition occurs forcing the piston in the opposite direction. i would take your stator off and check all the components to see if anything is loose.

for those who think it is not possible to have a banshee run in reverse....it is....it's called deisleing. this happens when the timing is out or when pre ignition occurs forcing the piston in the opposite direction. i would take your stator off and check all the components to see if anything is loose.

:shrugani: Dieseling is actually a totally different phenomenon. This just sounds like the timing being far enough off to reverse the engine which is certainly possible. Dieseling refers to a type of compression ignition cycle.

Brandon

:shrugani: Dieseling is actually a totally different phenomenon. This just sounds like the timing being far enough off to reverse the engine which is certainly possible. Dieseling refers to a type of compression ignition cycle.

Brandon

yes, my bad banghead you are right but running an engine in reverse can be caused by deiseling

That is correct i looked at the timeing and broguth quad place they said they dont know lol Eh idk what else to do