need help

natas

So here is the deal i have a 421 chetta cub with cpi inframe big bore & 40mm lectron carbs that used to run alky had the guy from packard racing change it to a gas needle. got it running around the neighbor hood. i took it to the sand dunes took forever to start finaly got it running took it up a large sand mountain hit 4th gear then bam died instanly in a split second.and locked up it was hard to kick like it was locked up. got it free and got it started again.did the exact same thing on me any thoughtsis it to much fuel not enough fuel ?

So here is the deal i have a 421 chetta cub with cpi inframe big bore & 40mm lectron carbs that used to run alky had the guy from packard racing change it to a gas needle. got it running around the neighbor hood. i took it to the sand dunes took forever to start finaly got it running took it up a large sand mountain hit 4th gear then bam died instanly in a split second.and locked up it was hard to kick like it was locked up. got it free and got it started again.did the exact same thing on me any thoughtsis it to much fuel not enough fuel ?

Check your plugs for signs of detonation. Sounds way lean, either due to tuning or air leak.

If its dieing and hard to turn over the last thing you want to do is try to start it back up. Their is something wronge with the motor like said it could have been to lean if so it will fry your motor, you need to try to find the problem not try to fire it back up. Pull the head off and see what goin on in there.

If its dieing and hard to turn over the last thing you want to do is try to start it back up. Their is something wronge with the motor like said it could have been to lean if so it will fry your motor, you need to try to find the problem not try to fire it back up. Pull the head off and see what goin on in there.

yep its smoked. the one piston is burnt and scared the cylinder wall. can the chetta cub be milled ?