PRICE DROP--2006 Banshee FS/FT-- $2000 OBO

Im selling my 2006 Yamaha Banshee Only because i ran into financial problems and i need the cash.

I was planning on rebuilding it overtime (been more into my streetbike then the quad) but now i had ran into some money issues, the quad has to go.

Its white and silver with many mods.

- +1500RPM CDI box

-Race cut front fenders

-Toomey T3 pipes and silencers(black)

-Toomey 2-1 airfilter(eliminates airbox)

-Dynojet stage 3 jetkit

-Moose Boost bottle

-Boyseen power reeds and reed spacers

-2 1/2" wheel spacers(5" wider front and rear)

-ITP Pro aluminum rear wheels wrapped in Kenda Klaw MXR 18s with 80% tread.

-I still have some stock parts

The attached pics are BEFORE some mods (pipes/silencer, wheel spacers.)

The only downfall with this quad is it will NOT come with a title and it needs a topend rebuild and also needs an outter bearing on crank (replace the bearing, the crank and inner bearings are fine).. Motor is out of the quad and boxed up so all u have to do is buy the parts n throw it back together...

Needs to be gone ASAP!

$2000 / OBO ....Im in Ohio

OPEN TO ALL OFFERS AND TRADE REQUESTS FOR STREETBIKES--PERFERABLLY A 636 OR F4I

post-33812-12551087421854_thumb.jpg

BUUUMMP

No onee?

No offers?

Man, I am telling you that your too high on your price. We can buy bikes just like this all day long that run for 2k. When you have to split the cases to repair something you are talking about a fair amount of work and it always turns into replacement of more then what you originally think.

Not to mention, again, that when a motor comes in a box......well, that can very easily turn into a real project depending on how much is disassembled and what not.

Not trying to be a dick, just trying to get you to see the scenario from the other side of the PC.

SP

Man, I am telling you that your too high on your price. We can buy bikes just like this all day long that run for 2k. When you have to split the cases to repair something you are talking about a fair amount of work and it always turns into replacement of more then what you originally think.

Not to mention, again, that when a motor comes in a box......well, that can very easily turn into a real project depending on how much is disassembled and what not.

Not trying to be a dick, just trying to get you to see the scenario from the other side of the PC.

SP

Lol bro. I know what your saying.. thats why it says OBO, otherwise itd say FIRM. even if some1 offered me 1500... Its an offer, im not turning down any offer requests. What i said is wrong with it, is all thats wrong with it. cases are already split. I had a mechanic from J&J powersports tear it down at his house, has 12 yrs in the career. $2k is just a starting point... like i said, im open to all offers.

Lol bro. I know what your saying.. thats why it says OBO, otherwise itd say FIRM. even if some1 offered me 1500... Its an offer, im not turning down any offer requests. What i said is wrong with it, is all thats wrong with it. cases are already split. I had a mechanic from J&J powersports tear it down at his house, has 12 yrs in the career. $2k is just a starting point... like i said, im open to all offers.

by chance would u trade 4 an 86 honda shadow its in great shape i was told 2 ask by a friend