My 2009 Banshee Build!

Hello Members,

I would like to introduce myself, I am a Freestyle pro stand up jet ski Rider, who wants to explore a new sport. Not cause I am bored but extreme sports is what I do for a living.

I live in the United Arab Emirates, which is in the Middle East, and my country is basically an Island with a lot of Deserts and Beaches.

After surfing the Net for quite some time and with all the new quad bikes in the Market it was love at first sight with the Yamaha Banshee.

I recently bought a brand new 2009 Yamaha Banshee from our Local Dealer, and straight up want to modify it after breaking in the engine.

I would like to share my build with you guys and share your opinion about it.

I have posted a picture of the internet and soon will be posting real pictures of the build with DETAILS, hoping it won't bore you.

I have already purchased many MODS some of which are for power and some are for show.

Thank you in advance for your care and I hope you enjoy my build.

IceMan

post-33885-12550886158015_thumb.jpg

Thanks Guys, Well I will keep you you guys posted with a lot of pics starting tommorow.

I will also post pics of my Skis all three of them.

No Videos yet, but soon I will have them on Youtube and will be happy to post the link.

Thank you again and please know that your opinion will be highly appreciated it regarding my build.

Edited by IceManUAE

are you apart of a the untied emerates (cant spell) because if you are your a riiiccchhh bastard LOL welcome to the forum

Thank you for the welcome, and I am not sure but I guess thank you for the compliment :unsure: .

We are not all rich here in the UAE, but lot of the majority are.

I am going with the Toomey T6 as I am not thinking of putting a bigger motor at all.

Thank you for asking.

I am getting really frustrated banghead with posting pics on this website. I created a Photobucket account and still unable to share pics with you guys.

banghead