Banshee Setup

herc_007

I have a '01 shee, and i want to know if im running the best setting to get the best speed/torque results (sea level). This is still with the stock exhaust, wich will stay on for a while.

this is the setup right now:

- K&N Clamp on Filter (2)

- Dynojet jet kit Stage 3 (main jet DXP270, Needle groove #4 (from top to bottom))

- Advanced timing (+4)

- Front sprocket 14T

- Rear sprocket 41T

- VForce 3 (expecting)

How can i improve my setting to get the maximum results/speed, without losing to much torque? At this point that sucker

lifts the front weels in 4th gear with ease. Any tips are welcome.

I have a '01 shee, and i want to know if im running the best setting to get the best speed/torque results (sea level). This is still with the stock exhaust, wich will stay on for a while.

- Dynojet jet kit Stage 3 (main jet DXP270, Needle groove #4 (from top to bottom))

- Advanced timing (+4)

- Front sprocket 14T

- Rear sprocket 41T

- VForce 3 (expecting)

How can i improve my setting to get the maximum results/speed, without losing to much torque? At this point that sucker

4th gear wheelies on a basically stock bike? hmmmmmm

- Advanced timing (+4)

- Front sprocket 14T

- Rear sprocket 41T

- VForce 3 (expecting)

Your not really gaining anything with what you have done and wont until you ditch the stock exhaust. Pipes and a rejet should have been your first move.